Take my banners

Photobucket

Let The Fantasy Begin

Photobucket

Handy Faces Jacqueline's Facepaintings

Photobucket

My Christmas Blog:The Dream That never was

Photobucket

zaterdag 31 juli 2010

My son when he was 12

Photobucket

A picture of my son when he was 12 and a healthy cute kid.
My son is 20 now,had a brain damage after a blooddiseace and is epileptic.
I call him a couple of times a week and talk to him every day on msn.
He has a personal guide who leads him and stands by him when i or his dad can't.I love this very special kid of mine:-)

Photobucket
A blast from the past"1999",when my son was 11 and my daughter 16

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

A Fairy Little Chihuahua called *Angel*

Photobucket

The Dream That Never was-Christmassite

Photobucket

With a Russian Dutch Heart

Photobucket

Efie's Blog

Photobucket

Tatis graphic Dreampage

Photobucket Photobucket

Fractured Fairtales

Fractured Fairtales
Fractured fairytales and dolls

The continent of Sulina

Photobucket Beautiful and Magical Sparkling site of my dear FairyFriend Minky

Fairydust Princess-Magicmaker

Photobucket

Wishing on a star

Photobucket

Granny characters

Photobucket

PAM-Shop

Photobucket