Take my banners

Photobucket

Let The Fantasy Begin

Photobucket

Handy Faces Jacqueline's Facepaintings

Photobucket

My Christmas Blog:The Dream That never was

Photobucket

maandag 7 juni 2010

Open dag Activiteiten centrum "Nuth"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My sons workingplace.
My son has a braindamage and has a very short memory after he got ill in 2008.
He could not do his exams anymore because he couldn't remember the examdates or the stuff he had to learn.
He is 20 now,a big boy with a childs heart.
First person in holland who got this braindesease after a virus attacked his brain and damaged his white bloodstreams.
From a healthy kid to a taken care of kid is very hard but recently he start working at this activitycentre for people with a handicapt.
A start for him in this new world.

Boy how i love this kid
First picture my son in the middle and my daughter a bit smaller shown.
Third picture my hubby,he couldn't resist to have fun in the wooddepartement.My hubby is very font of beeing a carpenter:-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

A Fairy Little Chihuahua called *Angel*

Photobucket

The Dream That Never was-Christmassite

Photobucket

With a Russian Dutch Heart

Photobucket

Efie's Blog

Photobucket

Tatis graphic Dreampage

Photobucket Photobucket

Fractured Fairtales

Fractured Fairtales
Fractured fairytales and dolls

The continent of Sulina

Photobucket Beautiful and Magical Sparkling site of my dear FairyFriend Minky

Fairydust Princess-Magicmaker

Photobucket

Wishing on a star

Photobucket

Granny characters

Photobucket

PAM-Shop

Photobucket